× Members

PIP REVIEW SUCCESS

More
7 years 2 months ago #179517 by makinprogress
PIP REVIEW SUCCESS was created by makinprogress
Sooo relieved. After receiving & returning the PIP review, I nervously waited.... For the majority of the form, I replied 'no change', apart from a couple of areas when things had worsened, and the walking question where I ticked 'varies'.
I requested the past 18months documentation from my GP & picked out any relevant hospital letters & reports, & sent copies.
I took two telephone calls in the same day from a lovely lady asking for a little more info. She wanted to know about the 'varies' reply. I explained I was unsure how to answer as when I am in the full throws of an episode of pain I can not walk at all. When not, I can walk some way but not far, maybe 200m max. She then sad, "would you say between 50m & 200m then?" I explained I was suffering with depression & very apprehensive about this review. She told me there was nothing to worry about, but of course I still did.
The brown envelope came today & ive been awarded enhanced care (as before) & standard mobility (new). What a weight off! For four years anyway!
Invaluable info & guidance from this site & comfort knowing I'm not on my own in feeling the way I do in this experience. The best £20 I would advise anyone to spend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #179545 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP REVIEW SUCCESS
makinprogress

Congratulations on the increased award. Well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: makinprogress

More
6 years 2 months ago #204143 by debslosjoe
Replied by debslosjoe on topic PIP REVIEW SUCCESS
I was delighted to see you were successful with your PIP review, do you have any tips for me. A lot has got worse for me but I’m scared to change anything in the form in case they take my award away (enhanced care and mobi,it’s). Did you have to go for a medical? Any help is appreciated.

More
6 years 2 months ago #204146 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP REVIEW SUCCESS

Debbie16 wrote: I was delighted to see you were successful with your PIP review, do you have any tips for me. A lot has got worse for me but I’m scared to change anything in the form in case they take my award away (enhanced care and mobi,it’s). Did you have to go for a medical? Any help is appreciated.

You have replied to a post from over 11 months ago and as far as I can see the member has not been online since then.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.