× Members

PIP award reveiw

More
6 years 7 months ago #199708 by kelly M
Replied by kelly M on topic PIP award reveiw
Hi I have been given a date Monday 30th October for a pip medical now this medical is in Selby at 10.45 am I live miles away I have never been to the place before, I don't have transport and because of mental health and other conditions I have I'm at a loss as to what to do now, I have been through 3 of these medicals before and failed everyone I asked for a report for the last one and was shocked at the blatant lies ATOS had said about me so my claim was dismissed. I have won both PIP and ESA claims only after going to tribunal. it nearly killed me last time I don't know if I can cope doing it all again, I'm terrified any help you can offer please. kelly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #199738 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP award reveiw
Hi Kelly,

You can ring and change the appointment to a different venue/time/date if you prefer. However, you need to have your diary to hand to ensure that a suitable appointment is made as you would not be able to change again without risk of your claim being closed.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris