× Members

Transfer to PIP from DLA

More
7 years 2 months ago #184359 by Nikki
Transfer to PIP from DLA was created by Nikki
Just wanted to let you know that I have had the dreaded brown envelope this morning detailing my transfer from DLA to PIP. I am over the moon with the result, I have received the lower rate of care and the higher rate of mobility. This is exactly what I was on before. And they have given me this 'indefinitely' which I am really shocked (but so happy) about. Thanks to your guides on how to fill in the original form and how to deal with a face to face interview I have been able to explain in great detail how my Multiple Sclerosis affects me on a daily basis in a clear and concise way. I really feel that using the correct wording and phrase-ology made a huge difference and I am so grateful. The worry is over and I can move on with my life. Thanks again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maggie, cats6, Sheila 966

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #184361 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Transfer to PIP from DLA
That's great news Nikki, I can think of no better reason for your first post on this forum. Thank you for letting us know :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikki

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris