× Members

POST FACE TO FACE

More
7 years 4 days ago #189082 by DRAGON2009
POST FACE TO FACE was created by DRAGON2009
Have now been seen and the waiting begins, it was a empathetic assessment and it was evident the written material had been read already I should like to waste no time in seeing the report. What is the best way to get it quickly. Presumablty it is written and electronically sent to DWP same day . What is the best way ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 days ago #189124 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic POST FACE TO FACE

XFACTOR wrote: Have now been seen and the waiting begins, it was a empathetic assessment and it was evident the written material had been read already I should like to waste no time in seeing the report. What is the best way to get it quickly. Presumablty it is written and electronically sent to DWP same day . What is the best way ?

Give it a couple of days and then contact the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 3 days ago #189161 by DRAGON2009
Replied by DRAGON2009 on topic POST FACE TO FACE
Thank you Gordan
While I was waiting for your reply (for which I am grateful) I thought I'd ring them anyway and the staff member said it would be fine to send it and he would check . I think he was checking toi see it it had been received (electronically) and he came up and verified I would get it in a week or so. I presume therefore that within just hours of the assessment the DWP had received it. I just hope for good news now but the report will at least be an indicator as to whether that's likely to be the case
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris