× Members

DLA to PIP success.

More
6 years 10 months ago #191705 by mmpkelly1
DLA to PIP success. was created by mmpkelly1
Received my award notice for DLA/pip transfer today. Enhanced rate for both on an ongoing basis! So relieved. I owe a huge thanks to the B&W folks without whose guides I wouldn't have been able to complete the forms! I had a lovely assessor for my home visit & scored me 28pts for care & 16 for mobility which was pretty much what my self assessment score was. I wish everyone currently going through this horrendous process the very best of luck!

Making the best of a bad lot!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ivyfox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #191717 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP success.

Nini wrote: Received my award notice for DLA/pip transfer today. Enhanced rate for both on an ongoing basis! So relieved. I owe a huge thanks to the B&W folks without whose guides I wouldn't have been able to complete the forms! I had a lovely assessor for my home visit & scored me 28pts for care & 16 for mobility which was pretty much what my self assessment score was. I wish everyone currently going through this horrendous process the very best of luck!

Congratulations on the award, well done.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmpkelly1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris