× Members

Industrial injuries benefit

More
6 years 10 months ago #191962 by jlteece
Industrial injuries benefit was created by jlteece
Hi
I have a query regarding my industrial injuries benefit I was awarded 52% for life many years ago back in 1994 and as I understand it this benefit was ended some time after that however because I was already receiving the benefit before what ever the end date was I continue to get it to this day. I have tried to learn when it will come to an end I am 68 years old now and wondered if life means life or will it end when I have reached the age of 70 as someone said that it would I I have searched around the web and on DWP site as well as here but I don’t seem to find an answer anywhere I am not brilliant on computers so perhaps I am searching for the answer in the wrong way could I ask if anyone has any knowledge of this benefit. It would be helpful to learn If it ends when I am 70 years old as someone informed so that I can plan ahead for that eventuality.

Thank you for any response kind regards Jim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #192012 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Industrial injuries benefit
jlteece

I'm afraid we don't deal with IIDB on the forum, I suggest you try and get face to face advice from a trained advisor, do an internet search for "welfare advice" with your postcode, town or county.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: jlteece

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris