× Members

PIP for five years

More
6 years 9 months ago #193467 by Rox1975
PIP for five years was created by Rox1975
Im in shock after learning my fate about PIP decision . Had a really bad assessment over three weeks ago . it only lasted half a hour and not all activity's were covered or my healthy conditions. Had four months back pay deposited in my bank this week and ive just received the decision in writing . I get PIP until 2021 ,at the standard daily living component . I got points for activity's that i wasn't even asked about . I believe i should of got the higher rate but have decide that i wont fight the decision as the last time i had to fight i became extremely ill a. I am just glad its all over and i cant thank this site enough, what you are doing for people is amazing with you giving us the relevant information , support and advice . I dont feel so alone now and so glad I came across this site two years ago :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193518 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP for five years
Roxanne

Congratulations on the award, I'm sorry that it was not higher but I can understand why you do not want to pursue the matter.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris