× Members

No face to face interview

More
6 years 6 months ago #200345 by Helene
No face to face interview was created by Helene
Can someone please advise? I have used your excellent tool on completing the PIP form and have had a telephone call from the DLA on behalf of my son (I’m his appointee) - they asked a few questions and said that he didn’t need to have a face-to-face. Can anyone confirm that this is a positive thing and that this would mean that he would be keeping his higher rate mobility (also currently on low rate care although I think he deserves to be on a higher rate ). Thanks. Lady said She would be submitting a report and I would hear within the next four weeks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #200358 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic No face to face interview

Helene wrote: Can someone please advise? I have used your excellent tool on completing the PIP form and have had a telephone call from the DLA on behalf of my son (I’m his appointee) - they asked a few questions and said that he didn’t need to have a face-to-face. Can anyone confirm that this is a positive thing and that this would mean that he would be keeping his higher rate mobility (also currently on low rate care although I think he deserves to be on a higher rate ). Thanks. Lady said She would be submitting a report and I would hear within the next four weeks

A Paper Based Review is usually a good thing but I am afraid you cannot make any assumptions about the award. especially as the criteria for PIP are far stricter than that for DLA.

You should be able to request a copy of the report by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim.

PIP Decision usually take 2-4 weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris