× Members

Brown envelope

More
5 years 1 month ago #228209 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Brown envelope
scouse

A very well done, congratulations on the revised award.

It usually takes the DWP 5-8 weeks to process a Tribunal result, I would give them a call in a couple of days to make sure that they have received the Decision Notice.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @APPEAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #228224 by scouse
Replied by scouse on topic Brown envelope
Thanks Gordon they called me in for the decision and said they were having a problem with the computer in the room so will need to send my notice out to me but gave verbal confermation of the decision I will do as you suggest and wait a few days I think it helped that dwp did not have any rep present for the hearing I didnt mind as it was a few less questions to answer ...The panel although they asked a lot of Qs were sympathetic with my answers the judge even commenting on my honesty in the answers i gave ......so it shows if you stick to the facts and evidence things can work in your favour and god willing if i get to my next one I will be a little more prepared .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.