× Members

DLA to PIPS home visit

More
6 years 1 month ago #209783 by rhill1954
DLA to PIPS home visit was created by rhill1954
Got app. for F2F for transfer from DLA to PIPS. It is for a home visit but have builders in & rang them to explain that under circumstances I was prepared to go to Centre & was told to ring back same time tomorrow Can I take it as a positive that they were prepared to do a home visit?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #209793 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIPS home visit

Poppy wrote: Got app. for F2F for transfer from DLA to PIPS. It is for a home visit but have builders in & rang them to explain that under circumstances I was prepared to go to Centre & was told to ring back same time tomorrow Can I take it as a positive that they were prepared to do a home visit?

Being offered a home assessment is usually a positive thing but you may have offset some of the benefit by offering to attend at their offices.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 1 month ago #209840 by rhill1954
Replied by rhill1954 on topic DLA to PIPS home visit
Tks Gordon; Hopefully when I explain that my furniture is in storage with builders in they will understand that there is nothing to sit on & also their office is 1/4 mile from my house (didn’t know that till today)

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris