× Members

Transfer the Benefits into Spain

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #212466 by monikoki
Transfer the Benefits into Spain was created by monikoki
Hello to everyone. I was just wondering if you could help me with some suggestions about how or if I can move my benefit into Spain (Tenerife). I am on ESA Support group and PIP standard rate for both mobility and moving around, and I have to move into Tenerife with my family so I can have some help with my dayly moving and the loneliness cannot be an option. Please help me with some advice if and how I can access the medical services there. Thank you.
I always had good advice and support with your organisation for what I am very grateful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #212478 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Transfer the Benefits into Spain

monikoki wrote: Hello to everyone. I was just wondering if you could help me with some suggestions about how or if I can move my benefit into Spain (Tenerife). I am on ESA Support group and PIP standard rate for both mobility and moving around, and I have to move into Tenerife with my family so I can have some help with my dayly moving and the loneliness cannot be an option. Please help me with some advice if and how I can access the medical services there. Thank you.
I always had good advice and support with your organisation for what I am very grateful.

Have a look at the following

www.gov.uk/claim-benefits-abroad

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris