× Members

PIP From DLA

More
5 years 6 months ago #220669 by kirsty3
PIP From DLA was created by kirsty3
Today I have the dreaded brown envelope fall through the letter box inviting me to apply for PIP. I have to claim by 27th November ..... only 3 weeks. I assume they then send you a form and give you time to reply.
My question is do you have always have a Face 2 Face interview or if you supply as much medical information as possible in the form that you sometimes just get transferred without a F2F. Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #220708 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP From DLA

kirsty3 wrote: Today I have the dreaded brown envelope fall through the letter box inviting me to apply for PIP. I have to claim by 27th November ..... only 3 weeks. I assume they then send you a form and give you time to reply.
My question is do you have always have a Face 2 Face interview or if you supply as much medical information as possible in the form that you sometimes just get transferred without a F2F. Many thanks.

Once you phoned to start your claim your will received a PIP2 form to describe your problems with completing the PIP activities.

Not everyone had a face to face, it will depend on the information you supply in and with your form.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: kirsty3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris