× Members

dla to pip refused at tribunal level.

More
5 years 6 months ago #221263 by SteveC7591
dla to pip refused at tribunal level. was created by SteveC7591
We ( my carer & I) have just had pip refused at tribunal level. Nil Points for an illness I have suffered since 1982. They have taken all of my DLA plus every penny of my carers £60pwk allowance since May of this year. We were always treated as "guilty" until proven innocent Whilst that inhumane & dreadful Atos deliberately lied and refused crucial documentary proof at the interview which was abhorrent in the extreme. And the courts& DWP believed their twisted mercinary versions over the true reality. "He "is" able to cook a simple meal." I am not allowed into the kitchen at all after setting fire to myself one christmas, I am in dismay with humanity, I have always lived courageously with a broken brain, now I am forced to go on with a broken mind & heart! I curse this Conservative curse upon the disabled and the bare faced liars who administrate their laws.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #221293 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic dla to pip refused at tribunal level.
Steve

Very sorry to hear this.

You can make a new claim for PIP immediately, there is no waiting time but you are going to have to give some consideration as to why your initial claim failed, for example; you mention an incident in the kitchen, how long ago was this and are your conditions the same now.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris