× Members

PIP courts

More
5 years 6 months ago #221506 by john
PIP courts was created by john
Hello
I need some help please I had a letter from the HM courts this about my pip appeal as adjourned but what to do hearing for oral hearing at Barnstaple first available slot and date a time I have phone the courts up about this thay told me thay cant help no further on this so in orther words I still got sit a wait i don't no what to do on this reather to stop it and do re book form again as i have won my esa benefit this summer.i don't fancy going to the courts again as i have found it to stressed out ould not cope with it. kind regards mr john hosken ps i have got 14 days from the letter what i need to do

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #221508 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP courts
JOhn

Just to confirm, you have received a new date for your hearing but feel unable to attend?

If this is correct then you can still opt for a Paper hearing that you do not have to attend, just contact the TS to switch.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 6 months ago #221514 by john
Replied by john on topic PIP courts
Hello Gordon
Yes to confirm you are right that I have received letter for a new slot a date when it comes
yes I am feeling unable to attend to this I will phone up the TS to switch to Paper hearing thanks Gordon John

More
5 years 5 months ago #222595 by john
Replied by john on topic PIP courts
Hello Gordon

Just an up date I have gone over to Paper thay will let me my out come phone them this Monday gone kind regards John
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris