× Members

PIP appeal won :)

More
5 years 5 months ago #221859 by traceytracey
PIP appeal won :) was created by traceytracey
Dear All,
I just want to say a HUGE thank you. I have just won my appeal for PIP. I originally was awarded the standard rate for daily living and nothing for mobility. when I queried the points awarded on one of the criteria they took the whole lot away. I appealed and have just been awarded higher rate daily living and standard rate mobility. This was thanks to the information available to me on this website :). (I just hope the DWP don't appeal it). This has been going on since May last year so even though it was a long time to wait, it was worth it. I have now been told I could maybe claim contribution based ESA so will be looking at your information on that. It has been a great help to me as i have never claimed anything in my life but you made the process easier. THANK YOU X

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #221864 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP appeal won :)
traceytracey

That's terrific news, very pleased for you.

It usually takes the DWP 5-8 weeks to process a Tribunal result, I would give them a call next week just to make sure that they have received the Decision Notice.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @APPEAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 5 months ago #221865 by traceytracey
Replied by traceytracey on topic PIP appeal won :)
Thank you Gordon :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris