× Members

EESA to UC

More
5 years 5 months ago #222080 by Edward
EESA to UC was created by Edward
Hi can anyone tell me if i will have to go through the same dishonest debacle when i have to switch to UC as i did when changing from IB to PIP? Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #222094 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic EESA to UC

John42 wrote: Hi can anyone tell me if i will have to go through the same dishonest debacle when i have to switch to UC as i did when changing from IB to PIP? Many thanks

The criteria for ESA and UC are the same so there is no requirement for a reassessment when claimants are moved across.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edward

More
5 years 5 months ago #222100 by Actonjon
Replied by Actonjon on topic EESA to UC
so no form filling ,payments as normal mind when /b] I did my benifets calculation I was £80 worse off

More
5 years 5 months ago #222104 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic EESA to UC

Actonjon wrote: so no form filling ,payments as normal mind when /b] I did my benifets calculation I was £80 worse off

I didn't say there would be no form filling :(

The benefit calculators can only work out what you would be paid for a new claim, there will be Transitional Protection for claimants who are transferred by the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edward

More
5 years 5 months ago #222357 by Edward
Replied by Edward on topic EESA to UC

Gordon wrote:

Actonjon wrote: so no form filling ,payments as normal mind when /b] I did my benifets calculation I was £80 worse off

I didn't say there would be no form filling :(

The benefit calculators can only work out what you would be paid for a new claim, there will be Transitional Protection for claimants who are transferred by the DWP.

Gordon

Thanks Gordon, thats very reassuring, ive just about had as much as i can take from these corrupt organisations over the years

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris