× Members

Horrendous ordeal . A proper witch

More
5 years 5 months ago #222140 by James
Horrendous ordeal . A proper witch was created by James
Just had 2hr 50 min assessment by an absolute witch . It was horrendous. She said to my friend you can’t help with answers . Slowly but surely I was losing it totally . Point is . “ Am not well, at all”. She was all business , problem is , she asked me questions,” I just don’t know “. In the end . I thought sod the £ . I been on pip years . I was in ashop when Muslim guy got attacked, I just didn’t hesitate, but am paying a heavy price . My god what I would give to have that on video .Then she mentioned my dead brother “ I lost it . My son wants to put in a complaint right away . No matter what gets written . “ can I stand she said . Then she realised. I just had a bad fall and was out for minutes . I tried to stand and she panicked . I insist I said . She put her hand on my chest to stop me . I couldent if I wanted to . That wasn’t an assessment. It was an Ordeal . Should I put complaint in now . She said 6 weeks . My friend said to phone the police .
T

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #222147 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Horrendous ordeal . A proper witch
James

You can make a complaint about what happened in the assessment but it might be worth your waiting until you have had sight of the assessment report, this should be with the DWP in a couple of days, contact the DWP office dealing with your claim on Friday to request a copy be sent to you.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: James

More
5 years 5 months ago #222154 by James
Replied by James on topic Horrendous ordeal . A proper witch
My son tells me to forget about £ . As long as am warm and fed . To be honest am not one to complain , but my god I think she was the point of the spear . I said to her . I am not well at all and when my brother came up (died last year in USA) I missed his call and got the news next day . It has destroyed me missing the cal . As for the questions , she asked me questions init is just not possible to answer . Day before assessment I had a terrible fall I was unconscious for few minutes and big scar on my head and arm black and blue . I just stuck to the truth. I have nothing to hide . She said is your wheelchair from the nhs and your walking stick ., as I began to answer , she was tying at a rapid speed and then looked at her watch . Everything the members and Gordon said came true . I was going to phone the police . Thanks everyone for getting me ready for this horrendous ordeal .

More
5 years 5 months ago #222155 by James
As usual Gordon “ The voice of reason “. My son wants to take this right to the top .I will take your advice Gordon . My lad came home and seen me, he knows is dad doesn’t do self pity . When I stepped in to help the shopkeeper I am paying an heavy price . I will not be so proactive ever again. I told the assessor, look a lot of us aren’t scroungers living the high life . I am terrified of the cold and keep my heating on 24 hrs that’s were most of my money goes. And topping up my rent and bedroom tax . Take care all . Thanx Gordon .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
5 years 5 months ago #222157 by James
On a final note . My friend tells me , a lot of people are left hanging in hopeless situations. But nothing gets done . When I got to hospital, I was sat ther . Lung punctured , stabbed in forehead . And a lot of superficial injuries . I was waiting to be cut open so they can inflate my lung. A doctor came over . He shook my hand . He had the background details of my situation and one of the bobbies scolded me for what I did but said thanks mate you saved that guy when you spotted him crying . Am not looking for praise . My point is . I step up to help a fella. And here I am getting treated like a criminal.

More
5 years 5 months ago #222248 by James
Gordon As assesment began she said am going to ask you a serie o questions about something todo with nothing really to do with my apability on how to do things or my mobility . After an hour she said right I begin on the medical part . Then asked me all y descriptor questions really don’t know what was going on At start she said you MUST answerthese and turned to my career and said you cannotay a word . Or don isthis standard never heard iton here . Also2 -50 mins whilst constantly looking at her watch can this long atime be normal . I was a mess at end Thank you Gordon .

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris