× Members

SD premium for ESA SG

More
5 years 5 months ago #223153 by ALACH
SD premium for ESA SG was created by ALACH
i just wonder if SD Premium has been sorted for people on ESA SG if they have to move to UC?
Thank you so much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #223186 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic SD premium for ESA SG
Nasser

Not as of today but there is a change to the UC legislation pending that will resolve the issue but it is becoming increasingly likely that it will be delayed due to the other things happening in the House of Commons.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ALACH

More
5 years 2 months ago #226903 by ALACH
Replied by ALACH on topic SD premium for ESA SG
Thank you Gordon for your previous reply, i just wonder if SD Premium issue has resolved now for people on CB ESA and in SG if they have to move onto a new postcode address which is under UC live/full service?

Many Thanks

More
5 years 2 months ago #226910 by Gordon

Nasser wrote: Thank you Gordon for your previous reply, i just wonder if SD Premium issue has resolved now for people on CB ESA and in SG if they have to move onto a new postcode address which is under UC live/full service?

Many Thanks

There have been changes but I am confused, if you are only receiving CB ESA then you are not entitled to the SD Premium.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #226917 by ALACH
Replied by ALACH on topic SD premium for ESA SG
Thank you Gordon for your reply. Yes, actually i receive CB ESA SG and PIP.

More
5 years 2 months ago #226932 by Gordon

Nasser wrote: Thank you Gordon for your reply. Yes, actually i receive CB ESA SG and PIP.

Have you checked whether you are entitled to ESA(IR) it would be paid as a top-up to your existing ESA(CB)? ESA(IR) is dependant on your household income, your savings and assets, and any hours that your partner works. See

Asset and savings rule for ESA(IR)

24 hour work rule for ESA(IR)

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris