× Members

Steatment of reasons

More
5 years 4 months ago #224566 by terdun9
Steatment of reasons was created by terdun9
Hi All, I Was wondering if any of you are waiting for their S O R if so dose anybody have a clue as to how long the wait is standing at the moment, I am feeling quite ill now with worry and my heath is really scuffing badly for it, My Doctor says that the DWP are consistently going after the wrong people,
Is there any more that can been done ie like find out how much longer they are allowed to keep hold of all this coming and going with paperwork they have seen me at my appeal asked me everything, I answered them truthfully,
Can anybody help me at all

They asked me to Clarify my caring responsibilities' this I have done and it was sent via e mail to them.

I have received my copy of SOR But with it there was not a copy of the SOR, should I have it or not.

Thank you for reading Jacqui

To Much Pain Will Kill Y ou In The End

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224597 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Steatment of reasons
Jacqui

Forgive me but I am a little bit confused by your post, you say you are waiting for your SoR but then go onto to say you have received it only to say that you haven't again?

Depending on how busy the Judge in charge of your hearing is it can take anywhere from a couple of weeks to a couple of months for the SoR to be produced.

You and the DWP will receive a copy and the DWP will one month from the date of the letter accompanying the Statement to request an appeal at the Upper tribunal or to put your award into payment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: terdun9

More
5 years 3 months ago #224624 by terdun9
Replied by terdun9 on topic Steatment of reasons
Sorry Gordon, Yes I have got a copy of my statement of reasons from the judge, I then had to send them a list of what I managed to do for my husband. I am also his career its my invention for go from DLA to PIPS I passed my appeal and they are looking at it again as a point of law. this is from what the appeal service said back with a judge and we are now waiting on him to say weather I do get my PIPS award or not,

I was just wondering how much longer it can take legally as it from start to now taken since march 2016. at this rate my award would of ran out before I get the answer, thank you for your work Gordon

More
5 years 3 months ago #224637 by Gordon
Jacqui

Who did you send the information about your caring responsibilities to?

This is not the standard procedure, an appeal to the Upper Tier Tribunal should not solicit new evidence, it is about how the First Tier Tribunal Decision was made.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #224662 by terdun9
Replied by terdun9 on topic Steatment of reasons
Hi Gordon I understand it's not normal this is why I'm asking about it I won my appeal on 15/11/18 Then got letters telling me that DWP are applying for permission to appeal against my award due to confusion regarding the First-tier Tribunal, so I had to tell them, I'm now waiting for the outcome of all this.

Sorry if I confused you, Gordon, I was just wondering if anybody else has had this happen as well

More
5 years 3 months ago #224672 by Gordon
Jacqui

So you sent the information about your caring to the DWP? This information cannot be used in regard to an appeal to the Upper Tier Tribunal, I'm not even sure the DWP had a right to request it in this context.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris