× Members

Dilema - PIP review - going out

More
5 years 3 months ago #225352 by mosala
Replied by mosala on topic Dilema - PIP review - going out
Oh dear! I just thought that if I don't actually ask for either decriptor directly, that they could decide which applied. I am in between the two really.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #225378 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Dilema - PIP review - going out

mosala wrote: Oh dear! I just thought that if I don't actually ask for either decriptor directly, that they could decide which applied. I am in between the two really.

You can only score for the Descriptor which affects you on the majority of days, so I would look at your situation and decide which of the two this is,

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #225414 by mosala
Replied by mosala on topic Dilema - PIP review - going out
Well, for the majority of days I stay home because I cannot cope with going out. So the majority of days I cannot go out. So it is (e) then? But I thought that was for people who NEVER go out? :unsure:

More
5 years 3 months ago #225426 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Dilema - PIP review - going out

mosala wrote: Well, for the majority of days I stay home because I cannot cope with going out. So the majority of days I cannot go out. So it is (e) then? But I thought that was for people who NEVER go out? :unsure:

No, but the more you go out the less likely you are to be considered as meeting the criteria.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mosala

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris