× Members

Got dreaded F2F envelope today, how do I send....

More
5 years 2 months ago #226094 by Benson
.....updated info to them ? I sent off my ESA 14 months ago and only today I got the white envelope with a F2F appointment, and it is for a new location which is odd. Anyway, things have changed slightly since 14 months back, how do I email them updated info ? Last time I had a F2F it was Atos so I guess the email has changed since then.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #226105 by Gordon
Benson

You can either complete a new ESA50, you can download one from

www.gov.uk/government/publications/capab...r-work-questionnaire

or you can write a letter, I would keep it in a similar format to the ESA50.

You can send this to Maximus

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

I would also send a copy to the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Finally, take a copy to the assessment and ask the assessor to read it and include it your file before they return it to the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #226113 by Benson
Thanks Gordon. Does this mean there is no email address anymore to send them updates ? I remember last time when ATOS were running things I emailed them some updated forms and the person said they would print them out and attach them to my ESA50. My appointment is in 2 weeks, will sending things in now reach them in time ?

More
5 years 2 months ago #226142 by Gordon
Benson

Phone Maximus or email them at the address on the link that I provided to see if they can provide you with an email address for you to send this information on.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #226261 by Benson
Thanks Gordon, I will do. Just out of interest, if I send additional information, can I include a section of why I feel I should remain in the support group and then describe why I feel I do ? Or is that not a good thing to write ?

More
5 years 2 months ago #226275 by Gordon

Benson wrote: Thanks Gordon, I will do. Just out of interest, if I send additional information, can I include a section of why I feel I should remain in the support group and then describe why I feel I do ? Or is that not a good thing to write ?

Yes, you can but make sure that you understand and reference the criteria.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.