× Members

Confidential - To be answered only by Gordon

More
5 years 1 month ago #228414 by SLW
Hi
I have recently been refused PIP. I am severely deaf, have Menieres disease, poor mental health and osteoarthritis in both knees. I am obviously going to ask for a Mandatory Reconsideration.
Having appealed successfully in the past to get into the ESA support group and for mid rate DLA mobility, I sent these in with my PIP questionnaire as evidence to support some of the descriptors. I have just received the transcript of the HA report (lots of lies) and these are not mentioned in the other section on form PA4.
Does anyone know if these can be used as evidence?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #228426 by Gordon
Sarah

There's no reason why you cannot use reports and Decisions from other benefits to support your PIP claim but even where the benefits appear to overlap the criteria can still be quite different.

If you did not explain the relevance of the information then its possible that it was not considered but it should still have been listed

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: SLW

More
5 years 1 month ago #228432 by SLW
I explained the reason why for 2 descriptors, I will try again on my mandatory reconsideration. Thanks!

More
4 years 11 months ago #231774 by SLW
Hi Gordon
I want to ask quite a detailed question on this as my MR didn't change the outcome so it will now be an appeal. I would prefer this when posted to be private, how do I do this?
Thanks
SLW

More
4 years 11 months ago #231780 by Gordon
SLW

Say that you want it made "confidential" and that you want me to answer it, I'm not sure that the new Mods will know how to hide the contents of your post.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: SLW

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #231881 by SLW
This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.