× Members

PIP reassessment due

More
5 years 10 hours ago #229575 by duckduckdo
PIP reassessment due was created by duckduckdo
Is there an email address to find out if my PIP reassessment forms have been sent out as I cannot get through on 03458503322? The reason I ask is that it was due 5th April and I haven’t had any post recently. This morning I watched the postman post a letter through my letterbox. It was a different address and postcode. I keep having intermittent problems with Royal Mail doing this so am really worried it has been sent and the clock is ticking down to get it back. Also DWP post cannot be resent to correct address etc. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 hours ago #229602 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP reassessment due
mememe

I'm afraid there is no email address available, you need to persevere with the phone but the number to call is not 0345...

PIP Helpline :

Telephone: 0800 121 4433
Textphone: 0800 121 4493
Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: duckduckdo

More
4 years 11 months ago #229691 by duckduckdo
Replied by duckduckdo on topic PIP reassessment due
Thank you so much Gordon. I rang the correct number today at 8am. I got through after 40 mins. The advisor checked if/when my reassessment was due to be sent out. He confirmed my PIP runs until 5th April 2020 then said they are reassessing some clients 6 months before and I was one of them. When I said isn’t it usually 12 months he said yes, he didn’t know why some are 6 months,, and mine will be sent out in October, but then added, it could be before. At least I know it hasn’t been sent and I haven’t received it.

More
4 years 11 months ago #229721 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP reassessment due
mememe

How long is your current award?

Awards of less than two years and some two-year awards will be renewed approximately 13 weeks before the award ends.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 11 months ago #229747 by duckduckdo
Replied by duckduckdo on topic PIP reassessment due
Hi Gordon. It was 4 years up to 5th April 2020, but the letter said I have decided not to review your reward before 5th April 2019. Everyone I know has literally received their review practically on the day, 12 months before so I was expecting mine around the 5th April. The man I spoke to at DWP confirmed it is usually 12 months, but for some reason some have been changed to 6 months. He checked my file and said it was October. I will let you know when I get the dreaded envelope. Thank you so much for your help. I don’t think you realise how much we all appreciate your dedication to answering our queries.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
4 years 11 months ago #229924 by Canada
Replied by Canada on topic PIP reassessment due
Hi, I'm in the same boat as you. My award is for 4 years it runs out in March 2020. I was also expecting a review form so phoned up PIP helpline. I was also told that I was in a group who would be reassessed 6 months before the award ends however, it could be anytime. I would like to ask the following what happens if we're not assessed in time and the award runs out? And have you heard of this before Gordon or is this new? also wondering if it will be an AR1 or PIP2 I suppose the latter question might be up to the DWP.
Many Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: duckduckdo

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.