× Members

I`m Back Thank God

More
4 years 11 months ago #230475 by terdun9
I`m Back Thank God was created by terdun9
Hi there Gorden and everyone, I not been around for a few months as I been quite poorly all sorts of things going on and major weight loss(not planned ) but don`t mind that part, I`m getting there.
Was going to come pop in just to see how things are going than last week we got One of them Brown envelopes inviting my husband to make a start to claim PIP`s of the back of his old DLA one,
So we made the call and are waiting for the other paperwork to turn up to make a start on all that,or is there one online I can make a start of filling out to be truthful the online one would be a lot better for us as I can then type its not as painful doing this but using my hand and wrist it hurts too much for it all. if not then I will have to struggle.
Thank you for your time Jacqui hope your not all to poorly

To Much Pain Will Kill Y ou In The End

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #230502 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic I`m Back Thank God
Jacqui

There's no electronic version of the form that can be completed in the public domain you can contact the DWP for one but as your problems seem to be related to ease of use rather then necessity you might not be sent one, write or email;

Alternate Format Team A108
Warbreck House
Warbreck Hill
Blackpool FY2 0ZE

or via email - dcpualternative.formatteam@dwp. gov.uk

Alternatively, you can type your answers on separate pages and attach them as extra pages to the PIP2, just make sure that each page has your full name and NIN at the top and that they are numbered, we recommend "page X of Y" so that it is easy to see if pages are missing. Make sure you clearly mark on the form where your answers are and on the relevant page that you are answering question X.

Attach the pages to the back of the form using a staple or make a hole in the top left corner and use a treasury tag, string or ribbon to the form. The pages need to be easily detached so that they can be scanned by the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.