× Members

ESA assessment report

More
4 years 9 months ago #235159 by Nicolette
ESA assessment report was created by Nicolette
I had a medical for ESA the other day which was a nightmare they kept me waiting in really bad pain for well over an hour to see an assessor.

I can not sit on the upright kind of seats they have in waiting rooms for very long at all it really hurts me.

I was in so much pain I didn't care what was said because I just wanted to get out of there, so it's a bit of a blur, they didn't ask me to do anything physical because they knew I wouldn't be able to do it so that was a relief.

Can you request a copy of the assessment report for ESA ? l know you can for PIP but I can't find anything in the guides that says you can for this.

Thanks
Nicolette

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #235185 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA assessment report
Nicolette

You can request the ESA assessment report, it will be an ESA85 but not until a Decision has been made and notified to you, when that happens, contact the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicolette

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris