× Members

ESA Fibromyalgia

More
4 years 9 months ago #235379 by Battlezone
ESA Fibromyalgia was created by Battlezone
Thank you for all the support from the guidance notes. Pleased to say that I received a letter this morning saying that I will remain in the Support Group with a review in three years. Biggest surprise was that I did not have to attend a f2f health assessment. For all you fibromyalgia sufferers out there, keep fighting!

Still fighting my son's PIP which was stopped on his 18th birthday despite him having a review date of 09/22. DWP Complaints are full of wisdom - apparently my son's case is ”very complex”.

Thank you again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #235381 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ESA Fibromyalgia
Hi Battlezone

Congratulations on your ESA award. Good to hear.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @ESA

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 9 months ago #235382 by debbiesixtysix1
Replied by debbiesixtysix1 on topic ESA Fibromyalgia
Well done !!
I am awaiting a reply from sending my esa50 back dated 15 July for the very same terrible condition. I hope I am as lucky as you are ... we need to prove that this condition qualifies us for the support group. I managed it 2 years ago but had to have a f2f so I hope I won’t need one this time as soon enclosed some overwhelming medical evidence.
Take care

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris