× Members

Consultant Psychiatrist's Supporting Letter

More
4 years 6 months ago #236726 by Rob1
Hi All,
I have sent away my DLA to PIP claim form but I am still waiting on my Consultant Psychiatrist supporting letter/evidence of my condition(s) They have promised me this will be done and I appreciate he is busy (I am not the only patient he see's) If I write my National Insurance Number and Name on the top of a copy of the above letter do I send it to the same address at Wolverhampton I sent my original PIP claim form?
Kind Regards,
Rob.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #236729 by Gary
Hi Rob100

Yes send it to the same address with your name and National Insurance number on it, I always sent a copy of the supporting letter as you usually don't get the originals back.

You may want to send it by either recorded delivery which will cost you money or ask your local post office for proof of posting.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob1

More
4 years 6 months ago #236732 by Rob1
Thanks Gary.

More
4 years 6 months ago #236923 by Rob1
Hi Gary/Moderators,
Excuse my ignorance, but when I send my Consultants Letter/Evidence do I have to enclose a covering letter explaining what it is or will the DWP know what to do with it from my National Insurance Number/Name on the top of the evidence/letter.
Kindest Regards,
Rob.

More
4 years 6 months ago #236930 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Consultant Psychiatrist's Supporting Letter
Rob

I would include a short covering letter to make sure that it gets added to your file correctly.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob1

More
4 years 6 months ago #236957 by Rob1
Thanks Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.