× Members

Thank you Gordon, got my brown envelope today.

More
4 years 6 months ago #236921 by gillysixpence
Thank you Gordon, got my brown envelope today. was created by gillysixpence
My Dad called me to go for a spur of the moment lunch today and when he dropped me home there on the sofa was a brown DWP letter waiting for me. I took some deep breaths and opened it not knowing what to expect. Well it's good news. I've been in receipt of DLA for around 15 years I think it's been roughly, high mobility and low care rates.
I've now been awarded enhanced daily living and standard mobility. Awards were what I was hoping for and thought I should get so I'm very relieved and happy. My award runs till 2023, was hoping it'd be longer given I have had a chronic illness for the last 27 years but I'm happy and can now relax and fully enjoy our family holiday coming up without worrying. I'd like to thank everyone here, especially Gordon as I'd have been lost without all the guides and support and the help from this wonderful forum of people. Good luck to everyone still going through this nightmare and don't give up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #236929 by Gordon
G

I'm really pleased for you, well done.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.