× Members

Being watched!

More
4 years 8 months ago #237504 by Jude
Being watched! was created by Jude
Hello everyone,
I know for certain that I am being watched and followed. I reported this to the police. However, now another car is pulling in when I walk to the local shop and then moves off and parks a little way down the road to calculate how far I can walk. When I arrive home, the same car is then parked up and is watching my home. I have been to a solicitor & taken along my PIP forms & he said I have nothing to worry about but its making me ill.
I have recently been in Hospital with heart issues & I should not have any stress but knowing what the DWP are capable of I am really stressed.
Everything I stated on my forms is true and correct but if they ask me questions I will fall apart and won’t answer correctly. Very scared.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #237516 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Being watched!
Bobbi

Although it is not impossible that the DWP are following you the chances are actually very small unless there are significant issues with your claim and in particular your mobility.

What did the police say?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jude, alisp

More
4 years 8 months ago #237566 by Jude
Replied by Jude on topic Being watched!
They would not give me any details. Just said to call them or even call 999 if I was worried.

What period of time to the DWP have to monitor someone? How long before they would give up & realise there was nothing to investigate?

Thanks

More
4 years 8 months ago #237575 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Being watched!
Hi Bobbi 33

We cannot answer your question as we are not privy to the inner workings of the DWP if indeed they are carrying out an investigation.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jude

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris