× Members

PLEASE HELP, WHICH ADDRESS DUE I SEND ESA50 TO

More
4 years 6 months ago #238238 by Bonitaplaya
I am due to return my ESA50 by next Thursday 10th and I’m going to post it with guarded next day delivery on Monday but on the reminder letter I received today the address it says I should return it to is different from the one on the envelope received with the ESA 50. I would be grateful if anyone could advise me which address to use.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #238244 by Gordon
UNCLE M

Send it to the address on the envelope.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 6 months ago #238250 by Bonitaplaya
Replied by Bonitaplaya on topic PLEASE HELP, WHICH ADDRESS DUE I SEND ESA50 TO
Thanks for your prompt reply Gordon. The address on the envelope sent with the form is CENTRE FOR HEALTH AND DISABILITY ASSESSMENTS, BOOTLE BSC, MAIL HANDLING SITE A, WOLVERHAMPTON, but on the reminder letter received today it says send to the address at the top of this letter which says BOOTLE CENTRE FOR HEALTH AND DISABILITY ASSESSMENTS, 1st FLOOR, MARTINS HOUSE, STANLEY ROAD, BOOTLE L69 9BN. I am going to send the form and evidence in an A4 size envelope not the one they originally sent, because everything won’t fit, so do you still think it should go to the mail handling site address in Wolverhampton or the direct address in Bootle which it says on the reminder letter, so sorry to be a pain but I am in panic mode and in a right state. Thanks again for everything you.

More
4 years 6 months ago #238251 by Gordon
UNCLE M

If it is going to be returned by the required date then use the address on the envelope.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 6 months ago #238256 by Bonitaplaya
Replied by Bonitaplaya on topic PLEASE HELP, WHICH ADDRESS DUE I SEND ESA50 TO
Ok Gordon, I will send it to the one on the envelope by guaranteed next day delivery on Monday and they will have it on Tuesday 8th because it says send they want it back no later than the 10th October. Thank you so much for your help.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.