× Members

PIP-2 overflow answer sheets, how to include them?

More
4 years 5 months ago #239057 by SUE C C
Hello team.

I think I'm nearly there!!

I've not used the PDF - PIP-2 questionnaire that I requested from This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. as, unlike the ESA - PDF it was extremely unresponsive and difficult to navigate. On each of the questions I've noted that e.g. Page 6-Q3a continues over, I then used MicroSoft Word to answer all 31 pages of questions. But now I'm not sure what or where I should put my 33 pages of answers.

As I am going to be printing out the PIP-2 PDF questionnaire, once I've ticked all the relevant boxes, where should I put my 33 pages of answers? Should I insert them next to the relevant question or, should I leave them in a separate bundle? At the moment I have the printed PIP-2 in one bundle, the answers to the 31 questions in a second bundle and then my supporting evidence in a third bundle. I am trying to make it simple and straight forward to read through. Thanks.

SUE

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #239061 by Gordon
Sue

Normally we suggest putting the extra pages at the back of the form but as you are printing the form as well you could intersperse your answers through it, if you do then make sure that you only provide content for the questions asked on the pages you are inserting it into.

Also, make sure that each page has your full name and NIN at the top and that they are numbered, we recommend "page X of Y" so that it is easy to see if pages are missing. Make sure you clearly mark on the form where your answers are and on the relevant page that you are answering question X.

Lastly, secure all of the pages using a staple or make a hole in the top left corner and use a treasury tag, string or ribbon to the form. The pages need to be easily detached so that they can be scanned by the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: SUE C C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.