× Members

Got brown envelope, but is it what it seems?

More
4 years 2 months ago #243842 by Mike D
Hi

I received the dreaded brown envelope following my ESA Face to Face Assessment, but I'm not sure if its just the annual update for my rates and breakdown of what I will receive or is it my result following my assessment.

The only reason I'm unsure, is I received an identical letter this time last year to update on my rates and what allowance I get, and I hadn't had an assessment at all at that point.

Any ideas?

I guess I'll call DWP to find out, but just wanted to check in here.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #243844 by Gordon
Mike

ESA entitlement letters are currently being sent to all claimants so yes, I'm afraid you will need to contact the DWP office dealing with your claim to see whether it is actually a Decision Letter or not.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 2 months ago #243854 by Mike D
Thanks Gordon

I'll call the DWP in the morning

I have a feeling it's just an update of changes in rates that everyone else is getting at this time of year

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.