× Members

Assessment report

More
4 years 2 months ago #243937 by ukLee
Assessment report was created by ukLee
Is the sample of what an assessment report looks like anywhere, please? Can anyone advise what your looking for in the report? Would be the assessor states you can dress, when you can't, or would be in pain and this is not stated?

Lee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #243938 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Assessment report
Hi ukLee

I assume we are talking about PIP, we do have a our own sample version of a PIP PA4 medical report form which can be found in our guides www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip , remember each report will be different for each individual.

What you are looking for in a report are the inaccuracies, such as, you came in alone, when in fact you were accompanied by your partner or you arrived by bus when in fact you were given a lift or you came by taxi.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 2 months ago #243945 by ukLee
Replied by ukLee on topic Assessment report
Sorry for not being clear I wondered if I could see if there is a sample of what the assessor sents back to the dwp

Also how long does a decision take on average now I've received we have all the info letter.
lee

More
4 years 2 months ago #243951 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Assessment report
Hi ukLee

On the link I sent you, it is the third link down called 'PIP Sample medical report' which is a PA4 medical report form. This is what the DWP decision maker uses when making their decision.

Decision times vary from region to region, once a report has been written then I'm afraid it could be anything from 4-10 weeks for a Decision

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 2 months ago #243959 by ukLee
Thanks, Gary the report look clear.

Hoping I won't have to request an MR but the statistic doesn't look good from DLA to pip. At least I can say what I believe is incorrect reporting with the assessors report.

More
4 years 2 months ago #243982 by ukLee
I called the helpline on my letter to request the assessment. I asked how long it would take he said about 10 days. Whilst on hold for an agent for 21 minutes the message said its taking 6 weeks for a decision to be made on claims. I asked the agent he said up to 10 weeks. I have followed the telephone request up with a letter via recorded delivery as well.

I mention this because if you are going to ask for an MR you need to know when to expect a decision letter. message on hold 6 weeks, agent 10 weeks. 10 weeks wait would mean I've missed the window within which to request the MR (If there's a God above, hopefully, I will not have to request an MR)

I don't know about you guys but I'm finding this all very stressful. Will I receive PIP, do I appeal. I don't even know the outcome but find it difficult not to think what that letter will say in a few weeks.

Lee

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.