× Members

Genuine Redacted Assessment Repit x 2

More
4 years 2 months ago #244081 by Jo2468
Hello everyone and I hope that you are all well

I have decided, because I want to help others going through the same..... to post 2 x assessment reports. Names redacted.

If anyone would like to see those reports,....... please read the history of my two applications and posts on here.

I would have so liked to see something like this on here, despite being absolutely physically healthy 6 years ago.... I am now a cripple

bis and Gordon....isn't it time to let people post their own experiences of their Home Assessment?

I will redact my name and address and anything that could in any way shape or form identify me or the HP.

People are scared. At least let me post the results of two home assessments

Xxxxxxxx
The following user(s) said Thank You: suicidalgoldfish

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #244126 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Genuine Redacted Assessment Repit x 2
Jo

We don't restrict the content on the forum with the exception of general discussions even if they are about benefits.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jo2468

More
4 years 2 months ago #244192 by Jo2468
Replied by Jo2468 on topic Genuine Redacted Assessment Repit x 2
Hello Gordon,

Do you have an email that I can send the document to? It is 30 pages but discounting the opening and closing pages it is probably 26 pages. This is a full report that whilst there are a couple of inaccuracies, it shows what ATOS should be doing on every assessment. My assessments went from one extreme to the other.

I will redact any inference to any named person and would ask that you maybe put this on your website on the guides section.

I have nothing to hide, my report states that I am fully aware of my disabilities. I suffer daily. Discussing matters on here is important to me because I know I can help others in some way through my own experience. Despite the pain and psychological difficulties I face each day, I would very much like to forward my own recent assessment. It gives clear and unambiguous details of the evidence that ATOS/IAS use to justify their decision.

Clearly I cant post it in the forum. Please allow me to forward the redacted copy via e-mail and maybe you can decide between yourselves as to whether it will help others.

Kindest regards to the very three people on here, who really give a damn, and whom are honest, credible and genuinely care about people.

Big hugs. Xxxx

More
4 years 2 months ago #244193 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Genuine Redacted Assessment Repit x 2
Jo

All I can suggest is that you send it to the site owner, the Mods have no control over the content available on the site, we just deal with the forum.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 2 months ago #244196 by Jo2468
Replied by Jo2468 on topic Genuine Redacted Assessment Repit x 2
Hi Gordon

Sorry hun, I didn't know that. Will do.

Best regards as always

Xxxxx

More
4 years 2 months ago #244203 by Dan Statham
Replied by Dan Statham on topic Genuine Redacted Assessment Repit x 2
You could upload the .pdf (or w/e) to a file hosting site, and I guess refer to it by mega[dot]nz[slash]filename[dot]pdf or something? (I'd guess they are, but I have no idea if links are "censored"...) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jo2468

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.