× Members

Won appeal

More
3 years 6 months ago #251466 by Peter
Won appeal was created by Peter
Hi i would like to thank everybody for the advice they have given me I have now been put back on the enhanced rate of pip I had telephone assessment and they dropped me down to standard rate of daily Living allowance due to your advice and help from my support worker I won my appeal so my advice to any anyone who as got a telephone assessment to might sure they write everything Down to answer them and not Rush and think very Carefully when you do answer and have someone with you I will be renewing my membership at end of this month so I hope people will appeal if they think the decision is wrong and a BIG THANKS to everyone on this site Pete
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Sophie1985

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #251471 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Won appeal
Hi Peter

Many congratulations on winning your MR. That is really great to hear.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.