× Members

DLA TO PIP AWARDED ENHANCED RATE ONGOING

More
3 years 6 months ago #251535 by SD
Hi

I was on Dla High rate for both Indefinate award. I was told to apply for pip as i moved house before Covid 19 I followed your guide filled in form, got letter from doctor supporting my illness how it affects me. I asked for home visit they agreed but due to covid 19 they then said i have to have telephone assessement. A nurse called me she said this was her first assessment, she said straight away that she will request I get Ongoing rate due to my condition as there is no cure, I was so surprised. She was amazing I felt relaxed, she went through every single question on Pip form in wrong order i answered everything exactly the same it took about 1 hour. She said again at the end she will request ongoing enhanced rate but the end decision is not hers.

About 1 month later I received my letter I waa awarded Ongoing rate, Enhanced rate for Mobility and Care so just a light touch assesment every 10 years. I was soooo happy I was under so much stress filling in form I asked for 3 extensions for me to return it. So I just want to say thank you and that was money well spent worth every penny for the members guide.

SD
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #251541 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic DLA TO PIP AWARDED ENHANCED RATE ONGOING
Hi SD

Absolutely delighted to hear that you have been awarded your enhanced PIP award.

Great news, you can now relax with peace of mind.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @DLA @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 6 months ago #251544 by SD
Thank you Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.