× Members

PIP ending, reapplying evidence

More
3 years 5 months ago #252533 by Lisa
PIP ending, reapplying evidence was created by Lisa
My PIP award ends in January so I have been sent a claim pack. My original award started in 2015 but was ended after my review in 2017, went to tribunal and got it back but was given an end date and not a review date. My question is can I supply the evidence from my original claim(2015) as I have a factual report from my GP and Hospital consultant report or would it be classed as out of date ? I have over 300 pages of paperwork from my tribunal including letters from health professionals and my medical records from 2015 to 2019 ( tribunal date). I am receiving help from a local MH charity filling in the forms and I’m getting a recent care plan from my MH team but I’m also considering getting an updated factual report from my GP (£30). Any advice much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #252548 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP ending, reapplying evidence
Nasil

Yes, you can use the information from 2015 but you will need to explain why it is still relevant to your conditions and limitations as they are now.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 5 months ago #252604 by Lisa
Replied by Lisa on topic PIP ending, reapplying evidence
Thank you
Another question should I include my submission from the CAB in 2018 that they wrote for me for my appeal and also what about the decision notice I received from tribunal? If I send some of my medical notes from GP is it ok to underline the relevant parts.

More
3 years 5 months ago #252606 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP ending, reapplying evidence
Hi Nasil

Yes, you can include your 2018 CAB award and the decision notice from the tribunal. If you're sending in GP notes just make sure there is nothing in them that could harm your case. You might only underline what you think are the relevant points, but that wouldn't stop anyone reading whatever is included.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lisa

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.