× Members

PIP success story

More
3 years 4 months ago #253908 by Leanne89
PIP success story was created by Leanne89
Hi guys, I applied for PIP back in February and only received 4 points for care and 0 for mobility. I put in my MR and was still unsuccessful. I put in an appeal in October, and had a phone call today from the DWP offering me standard rate care and mobility for 3 years. I am over the moon at this and am so excited that this process is finally over. Thank you so much for all of your help and guidance x
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #253926 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP success story
Hi Leanne89

That is really terrific news, well done and congratulations, that will be a great weight lifted from you.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @REVIEW award changed by DWP review @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leanne89

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.