× Members

PIP - great news

More
3 years 4 months ago #254371 by judexx
PIP - great news was created by judexx
Just wanted to share this to give others some hope. I have ME and mental health problems and sent my renewal form back in November with a request for a paper based assessment as I can not manage long telephone calls. GP very supportive and wrote a letter as did my support worker.

Just had the fantastic news – enhanced care & mobility and an on-going award (previous award was for 18 months) with no phone calls from DWP. For once good news in a brown envelope !! I am over the moon, such a weight removed.

Thanks to B&W fantastic guides – even though this was a renewal I gave a lot of detail on the form and it was definitely worth the time (& spoons !) it took.

Good luck to all those waiting to hear at the moment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Michelle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #254377 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP - great news
Hi judexx

That really is terrific news, congratulations and well done to you and your support team. Absolutely delighted to hear that you have been awarded your enhanced PIP award. Great news.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.