× Members

PIP news

More
3 years 3 months ago #254491 by Michelle
PIP news was created by Michelle
Hello All,

I hope you’re all as well as can be and have had a safe Christmas and new year. I hope this year is easier on us all.

Just as update regarding my pip claim. I got a letter last Wednesday to confirm I have been awarded enhanced support for both components for 3 years. It came out of the blue as I did think I would need to appeal it, the news hasn’t sunk in yet and it’s very overwhelming. I honestly couldn’t have done the application so successfully without the help and support of the forum. I cannot thank you enough for everything.

Thank you all so much,
Michelle xx
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #254509 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP news
Hi Michelle

Many, many congratulations. So pleased for you on your enhanced award. Good to hear.

BIS

Tags:@SUCCESS @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michelle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.