× Members

Pip review success

More
3 years 2 months ago #254513 by debbiesixtysix1
Pip review success was created by debbiesixtysix1
I received 2 extensions to my original pip award during last year . Then I received a review form 1043 which was due to be completed and returned by the end Nov.
I rang the DWP and asked if I had to complete the form ? Yes, I completed the form with a week to spare.
In Dec I received my new award for just over 3 years which was longer than my previous award.
I completed the form in depth and with plenty of my medical history evidence.
This award result was a paper assessment with no phone assessment .
It cheered me up so much after this disaster out year and made me smile over Christmas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Gary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #254518 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip review success
Hi Debbie

Many congratulations on getting through the whole process and we're delighted to hear that you had a successful outcome.

BIS

Tags:@SUCCESS @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.