× Members

pip review success/47728

More
3 years 2 months ago #256846 by libran1962
pip review success was created by libran1962
i sent my pip review in dec after asking for advice on here on how to fill it in.you advised to treat it almost as a full application.
i have been awarded high daily care plus high mobility(previously high and standard) until 2027
its such a relief
thank you all so much for the help and support
its truly apreciated
stay safe
kindest regards
suzanne
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #256863 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic pip review success
Hi libran1962
Brilliant news, thank you for letting us know. I'm glad that the guides etc were helpful.

LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: libran1962, VIA

More
3 years 2 months ago #256873 by VIA
Replied by VIA on topic pip review success
Hello libran 1962,

I am so happy for you!
Well done and congratulations!
This has really spurs me on as I am on standard rate for dailly living and mobility but I am going to try harder, I believe I deserved enhanced for both so I am going to work more on my review form and see if there is any way I can improve my evidence.

Best wishes
The following user(s) said Thank You: libran1962

More
3 years 1 month ago #256900 by libran1962
Replied by libran1962 on topic pip review success
thank you so much
kind regard
s
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

More
3 years 1 month ago #256902 by libran1962
Replied by libran1962 on topic pip review success
hi olympia
thank you thats so kind of you
i have worsened since assessment 5 yrs ago but i did think i wasnt awaded points last time that i felt i was entitled to( i didnt dispute it as i was so grateful to be awarded at all)
however this time as well as sending more medical evidence plus supporting letter from husband and lots of information on how my conditions affect me i also mentioned that i felt i wasnt given the points i deserved last time and politely requested if they could be considered.
i didnt dare open the brown envelope until the next day.it was such a huge relief
good luck with everything
kindest wishes
s
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

More
3 years 1 month ago #256907 by VIA
Replied by VIA on topic pip review success
Hello libran 1962,

That is fantastic news, I am very happy for you.
I believe the letter of support you enclosed helped as on the forum they keep saying it helps, I never did before, but luckily and ex-neighbour and member of her family who used to help me take food deliveries to my flat were very happy to write a letter because not only did they see me struggling but they helped me to.

Like you I am saying I did not agree with the points I had been given last time because of such and such reason but i am too scared to ask them to consider them. But i am glad you got high daily care and high mobility. That is my goal as I believe like you I meet the criteria.

Have a nice week-end.
Kind wishes
The following user(s) said Thank You: libran1962

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.