× Members

PIP success on mandatory reconsideration

More
3 years 1 month ago #257293 by Kaleidoscope
PIP success on mandatory reconsideration was created by Kaleidoscope
Having scored 4 points for daily living and 0 points for mobility without submitting extra evidence, and with the DWP referring to an old medical report done by the health professional in my claim for ESA some 10 years ago, which I had successfully challenged on appeal, I joined B&W to apply for mandatory reconsideration of my PIP claim. I submitted a report from my GP and my own extra evidence. I have now been awarded 8 points and standard rate for daily living, and 14 points and enhanced rate for mobility. I can't explain how relieved I am. I was dreading having to go to appeal. Thank you B&W. I couldn't have done it without you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #257297 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic PIP success on mandatory reconsideration
That is wonderful to hear Kaleidoscope. I will tag this post so that the people in the back office who work so hard to make this site happen can share in your thanks.

Catherine

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @MR @ADDEVIDENCE

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

More
3 years 1 month ago #257300 by Sunshine99
Replied by Sunshine99 on topic PIP success on mandatory reconsideration
Hi congratulations

Can I ask please how long you waited for your mandatory reconsideration answer

Just I’m awaiting

Thanks in advance
Sunshine
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.