× Members

Wow, DWP deal with review in 8 days !

More
3 years 4 days ago #257610 by kb32904
Wow, DWP deal with review in 8 days ! was created by kb32904
Well done DWP - words I've never expressed before !

I returned my award review form on 9th March & yesterday got my new award, dated 17th March.

If someone had told me I'd not only get my award within days but that the award now has no expiry date on it, I'd have asked which planet they were on.

I'm stunned and delighted & can only reiterate the B&W advice to put as much information as possible on the form.

Thanks for all the great advice on this site. It's invaluable & worth the subscription many times over.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 days ago #257626 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Wow, DWP deal with review in 8 days !
And thank you kb32904 for letting us in on your good news!

I am going to tag this post so that it will be picked up by the back office and they will read your kind words of encouragement.

Catherine

@RESULT

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: kb32904

More
3 years 3 days ago #257633 by MrFibro
Replied by MrFibro on topic Wow, DWP deal with review in 8 days !
Hi,

Was this award for ESA or pip ?

Regards.

More
2 years 11 months ago #257826 by kb32904
Replied by kb32904 on topic Wow, DWP deal with review in 8 days !
For PIP

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.