× Members

PIP Review and MR - success!

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #257672 by Cardiff2011
PIP Review and MR - success! was created by Cardiff2011
I have been helping a friend for a number of years using the excellent guides and help here. Recent PIP Review decision was standard rate for both Daily Care and Mobility. I asked for copy of Assessor's Report which contained a number of incorrect comments and conclusions. Also asked for MR. I went through line by line and queried a number of points writing a detailed letter on behalf of my friend. We also obtained letters/reports from an orthopaedic consultant. urology consultant and his mental health team. Within 2 weeks DWP sent new decision - enhanced rate for both Daily Care and Mobility!!!! It took a lot of effort but well worth it for the result.
Many thanks to all here at Benefits and Work
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #257675 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Review and MR - success!
Hi Cardiff2011

Many congratulations to both you and your friend on a successful MR. Glad you found the guides so useful and have had such a great outcome. Only about 17% of MRs are successful so you did well. Great to hear.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @MR

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cardiff2011

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.