× Members

Thank you

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #257874 by Kelellisjesse
Thank you was created by Kelellisjesse
Hi,

I can’t find my old thread, but I just want to say thank you to you all! This morning I woke up to a fairly decent payment from PIP and although I have no letter as of yet I can only assume that it means I won my MR and that is backdated from part year when I first applied.... hope I’m right! All thanks to your help so thank you thank you so much!
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #257884 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Thank you
Hi Kelellisjesse

Well done on winning your MR - that is good to hear. I'm sure you will get the official confirmation in a few days.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA, Kelellisjesse

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #257888 by Kelellisjesse
Replied by Kelellisjesse on topic Thank you
Thank you!

It’s all from the help of this page. I was awarded standard for both which is what I felt was correct until jan 2024, so I’m very pleased!

Thanks to those who guided and helped!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tenja, VIA

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #257889 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Thank you
Hi Kelellisjesse

Glad you found the information useful and you got the award you wanted.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @MR

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kelellisjesse

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #257909 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic Thank you
Hi Kelellisjesse,
It's a big well done from me too!
LL26

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kelellisjesse

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.