× Members

Wife PIP decision just arrived.

More
3 years 1 week ago #258373 by Silverfox 7
Wife PIP decision just arrived. was created by Silverfox 7
My Wifes PIP decision has just arrived she has been awarded enhanced rate in both. we are over the moon and it says she will receave this until 203i my Wife is 66 in December will she go onto Attendance Allowance or stay on PIP until 2031.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 week ago #258375 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Wife PIP decision just arrived.
Hi Silverfox7

Congratulations to you both. So glad to hear of your wife's enhanced award. Great news.

Your wife will stay on PIP until 2031

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 1 week ago #258425 by Silverfox 7
Replied by Silverfox 7 on topic Wife PIP decision just arrived.
Thank you BIS and too everyone who has helped us along the way, Joining Benefits and Work was the best thing we have done. we wish all of you a success in your application /
Appeal. stay safe.

More
3 years 1 week ago - 3 years 1 week ago #258436 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Wife PIP decision just arrived.
That is brilliant news Silverfox7 and thank you for your kind words.

Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 3 years 1 week ago by Catherine.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.