× Members

Confirmation letter arrived, such relief.

More
2 years 10 months ago #258885 by Carol
Well although I had telephone confirmation that my PIP was being renewed I still couldn't really believe it until I see it in black and what. Thankfully after such a stressful high anxiety wait, both prior and after the assessment the letter arrived today and I have enhanced on both again yet this time it says for an ongoing period on each, on the second page it says, we will also contact you while you are getting PIP to see if your needs have changed and to look at the amount you get. This will be after 31March 2031.
The relief is amazing but I also know that many here are still going through the dreadful waiting period and that feeling is horrible. Please hang on in there, don't give up. Use all the help and guides on this site as they are invaluable. I hope you all get the result you hope for.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #258888 by BIS
Hi Carol

Delighted to hear your good news that your PIP has been renewed, and for an ongoing period. Now you can rest easy. Congratulations.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @REVIEW

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carol

More
2 years 10 months ago #258906 by LL26
Hi Carol,
It's well done from me too! Great news!

LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carol

More
2 years 10 months ago #258969 by Angel
Replied by Angel on topic Confirmation letter arrived, such relief.
Phew!!!!
Well done you.
Can I just ask.. was your Renewal paper based or did you have a phone assessment??
Have just sent mine off and want your result..
Breathe.... x

More
2 years 10 months ago #258990 by Carol
Replied by Carol on topic Confirmation letter arrived, such relief.
Hi Angel, it was a telephone assessment that lasted one and a half hours, I must say though I did have a very understanding assessor who realised I was very anxious and stressed over it all, she also included my Daughter which helped. I so hope you get the result you are hoping for and I really understand how stressful it all can be. The waiting is awful. Good luck with it all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.