× Members

New PIP Form will this affect B&W Guide to PIP

More
2 years 11 months ago #259202 by alihughes
Hello,
I recently responded to B&W request in relation to anyone having received a 'New' PIP form. My sister received one in March this year.

My brother has just applied for PIP for the first time and he has received a 'New' PIP form too with a return time of 3 months so I'm guessing they're snowed under with workload at the moment.

I keep on top of your amendments to your PIP Guide but notice the latest amended guide of April 2021 doesn't mention this 'New' format PIP form.

The 'New' PIP form is different in it's questions although the topics are the same.

Will you be amending the Guide to PIP?

Is there any advice I need in relation to the 'New' format , that's different to the advice in the April 2021 Guide?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #259209 by BIS
Hi aliandro

The 'new pip forms' are not being sent out to everyone and are being trialled and there's more than one being used. The guide will be updated when we know that there has been a consistent change. As you say the topics are the same so the information in the current guide is still relevant.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: alihughes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.