× Members

universal credit lcwra

More
2 years 10 months ago #259684 by diceman24
universal credit lcwra was created by diceman24
just like to thank all the moderators advise and helpful hints on this site.after sending off a completed uc50 form in sept have finally been placed in the lcwra assessement done on a paper based no face to face or telephone sent alot of medical letters, i have proggrsive muscular dystrophy any advise on how long these lcwra groups last for b4 i have to do it all over again and will i be entitled to back pay thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #259700 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic universal credit lcwra
What great news Diceman24. We should have a bell to ring when each members gets their correct award!

Your award is indefinate, which means that it does not have an end date, but they will review it periodically. How long that periodically is depends on the nature of your condition and whether or not they think it may improve. Unfortunately it sounds as if yours is not likely to improve, so it should be a long whilte before you hear from them again.

And yes, you are entitled to back pay, either to when you sent off your UC50 or three months after first giving UC a fit note (aka sick note), which ever is the shortest time.

I hope you can now relax and enjoy the freedom this award gives you.
Catherine

tags: @UC @RESULT

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Catherine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.